Butlers Bingo Review – Enjoy a Game of Bingo with the Butler and his Trusty Assistant Astrid
Butlers Bingo uses Microgaming software so you’ve already made a good choice if this is one of the bingo sites you’re considering. With the Butler and his sidekick Astrid by your side fun is on the menu as they bring you “Online Bingo on a Silver Platter”. And that’s not all because there are slots and scratch cards along with popular casino games such as Roulette, Blackjack, Poker and Video Poker, should you be looking for a change of scenery.
Players in the UK will be interested to know that Butlers Bingo is one of the trade names of Broadway Gaming Ltd. Which is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Players outside the UK are covered by the license issued by the Malta Gaming Authority.
First impressions of Butler Bingo
- Butlers Bingo
- Bonus£40 + 100 Free Spins*
- RegulationMGA & UKGC
- Games90 Ball, 75 Ball Bingo, Slots, Casino Games
- Claim Bonus*
Butlers Bingo is the flagship brand of Broadway Gaming and was first launched in 2010. For players looking for a luxury feel it offers everything you need at your fingertips, with a well-designed and easy to use site that promises many top quality games for your entertainment. The software doesn’t require a download, and you can start playing right away. Once of course you’ve completed a very simple registration form.
All the most popular bingo games are available such as 75 and 90 ball bingo games, with links to some fantastic progressive jackpots.
Enough games to suit everyone at Butlers Bingo
Butlers Bingo has a number of great games to play, the sheer number of which rival many of the other big names in online bingo. If all you want to play is online bingo then you aren’t going to be disappointed. With a choice of 75- and 90-ball bingo games and rooms tailored for players of different skills levels and tastes. Fresh faced newbies and seasoned online bingo veterans will all find something to suit.
When you’ve had enough of playing bingo there are lots of opportunities to draw you away. Take a seat in the ‘Harmony’, ‘Friendship’, or ‘Sunshine Lounge’ and you can play mini-games, casino games, slots and scratch cards. Pretty much all you need when you want to enjoy a spot of online gambling, and hopefully win some extra cash.
Play on the go with Butlers Bingo mobile
We know you’re wanting to know about mobile capability, which is while we’re pleased to give the thumbs up for Butlers Bingo mobile. Simply open Butlers Bingo website in your mobile browser and follow the instructions. Multiplayer bingo is available via a smartphone or tablet 24/7. There are currently 19 mobile slot games, with plans to add more, and all the popular casino games. Players on mobile devices are entitled to all the regular bonuses. You will need to deposit at least £10 and you can play with £40, you will also receive 100 free spins on Cool Buck Slot.
Promotions and Butlers Bingo bonuses
- Deposit bonuses – Butlers Bingo has some brilliant promotions and awesome bonuses. Try the amazing first course which is a staggering 250% first deposit bonus. Make an initial deposit of just £10 and get £25 extra to play with for free. And the bonuses don’t stop just because you’ve made your first deposit. The Butler offers an extra serving of at least another 10% for every subsequent deposit.
- Daily promotions – Regular visitors will be delighted to learn of a number of daily promotions. You’ll need to keep checking the website for the latest big promotion, but the Butler has a number of Linked Games available in most of the bingo rooms. If you’re looking for the biggest daily prizes Linked Games are worth investigating. When you click on the ‘Pre-Buy’ button you’ll be given the opportunity to check out the latest ‘Featured Games’.
- Weekly promotions – The Butler runs a number of weekly promotions, as well as the well-known chat games. A team of dedicated chat hosts run ongoing promotions that change every week. Here at topratedbingosites.co.uk, when we were researching our Butler Bingo review, the promotions included Reverse Bingo Week, Nabor Week, Share the Love, and a Full House Week.
- Monthly promotions – The fun just keeps coming at Butler Bingo. The last weekend of everything sees prizes going massive. Eyes down on a Friday night in the Friendship Room and you could win the £1000 Megapot. On the last Saturday there are 10 x £1000 games,. Hang around until the last Sunday when there is a guaranteed £1000 jackpot.
- Butler rewards loyalty – The Butler and Astrid love loyal clientele. And with at least a 10% bonus on all deposits it’s easy to see why players continue to keep coming back. And that’s not all as there are Loyalty Points up for grabs too.
Paying The Butler is easy
Quite simply it’s as easy as learning your ABC. Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Electron, UKash, Paysafe or Moneybookers can be used to deposit and withdraw winnings. The only requirement is that you play through any bonus received three times, which is considered very manageable.
Player support 24/7 from The Butlers friendly team
You can ‘Ask Astrid’ all your questions 24 hours a day, via the live chat facility. Alternatively there is email support and a FAQ section on the website for answers to the most common questions.
Other Trusted Bingo Operators
|Bingo||Min Deposit||Regulation||Bonus||Read More|
|Jingle Bingo||£5||GGC & UKGC||300%||Jingle Bingo Review|
|Wink Slots||£10||GBGA & UKGC||Up to £600||Wink Slots Review|
|888 Bingo||£5||GBGA & UKGC||500%||888 Bingo Review|
|Celeb Bingo||£5||GGC & UKGC||200%||Celeb Bingo Review|
|Daisy Bingo||£5||GGC & UKGC||300%||Daisy Bingo Review|
|Moon Bingo||£10||GBGA & UKGC||300%||Moon Bingo Review|
|RedBus Bingo||£10||GGC & UKGC||£20 + free spins||RedBus Bingo Review|
|Scary Bingo||£10||GGC & UKGC||300%||Scary Bingo Review|
|Beatle Bingo||£5||GGC & UKGC||150%||Beatle Bingo Review|
|Bingo Ballroom||£5||GGC & UKGC||300%||Bingo Ballroom Review|
|Bingo Hearts||£5||GGC & UKGC||200%||Bingo Hearts Review|
|BBQ Bingo||£5||GGC & UKGC||200%||BBQ Bingo Review|